Project Engineer (Ref: PE/GED/16-106)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220912
Employer Ref. PE/GED/16-106
- Conduct daily site inspection and monitoring on workers and subcontractors;
- Liaise with client and stakeholders to enable smooth progress of site projects;
- Prepare report submission and follow invoice payment from client and subcontractors;
- Handle project drawings when necessary;
- Carry out other duties assigned by immediate supervisor / management.
- HD or above in Mechanical / Civil / Building Services Engineering;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Mechanical / Civil Engineering Services Contract or Construction;
- Work experience in power station or heavy industrial plant will be an advantage;
- Work experience of ASD SOR will be an advantage;
- Holder of Valid green card and driving license (Class 1 and 2);
- Registered as Confined Space Worker and REW will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.