Founded over 14 years ago in Hong Kong, the B&T Group is one of the leading Electric Security Company in Hong Kong & China. We are committed to building a safe environment for Hong Kong and its people. The security market has an average of 10% growth in Hong Kong and 16% growth in China. We would like to take advantage of this opportunity to invite talented individuals to join our team.
As a member of the B&T Group, B & T security systems is currently providing security solutions for more than 3,500 locations in Hong Kong & China. We provide complete, comprehensive and professional Access control, DVR, and Integrated Security solutions to our valuable customers. We are sincerely inviting you to join our family to develop an innovative & creative business.
Project Engineer/Assistant Project Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921723
- To assist Project Manager in overall project management including planning, implementing, monitoring of installations and T&C
- Prepare submission including system design, engineering drawing, system and reliability test procedures, O&M manual etc
- Monitor the execution of all sub-contractor works to ensure satisfactory quality completion and complying to specification
- Liaison with contractors, sub-contractors and client
- Able to work independently
- High Diploma or above in Electronic / Electrical / Computer / Communication Engineering or Building Services or related Engineering disciplines
- Previous working experience in ELV, Security System projects will be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving skills and excellent customer services
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office and AUTOCAD applications
- Applicant with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Project Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidate please apply with full resume, current/expected salary by e-mail to us. Please visit our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/BTELHK to learn more about our company.