Project Engineer / Assistant Project Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998947
- To provide management and supervision on project management, project administration, contract administration and quality control
- To supervise the preparation of specifications and tendering documentation
- To establish and monitor project schedules and ensure all programs are completed in a timely manner
- To monitor and supervise the project team in the carry out vetting process, site supervision and co-ordination work for the move-in & move-out tenants and fitting-out contractors
- To closely liaise with the Customer Service Department during the tenant’s fit out period to ensure the best customer services provision
- To assist in planning and supervising of routine repair and maintenance works for all buildings on campus
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering or related subjects
- 2 years relevant working experience in management of Fitting-out Work, Defect Record and Building Maintenance. Basic Knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Services System is preferable
- Have knowledge in Buildings Ordinance and Subsidiary Legislation
- Experience in property & facilities maintenance is preferable
- Self motivated, well disciplined, hard working and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent problems solving, interpersonal and coordination skill
- Good command of Cantonese and English is a must
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is a plus
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Working location in Shatin
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager – Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N. T.
Email: 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.