Chubb, a leading worldwide fire safety and security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system, security transport and 24-hour alarm monitoring services, differentiates from our international competitors by the breadth of security service offering and the ability to integrate these services for the benefits of our customers. Focusing on quality, Chubb has growth through relentless innovation since the establishment in 1818.
Chubb is part of the famous brands under United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a US organization that was ranked the 37th largest US Corporation (2010 list, Fortune) and the 130th largest organization in the world (2010 Global 500 list, Fortune).
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional Candidates to join our growing team as:
Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer (Fire Safety) (Ref: JB/CHB/PE)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832781
Employer Ref. JB/CHB/PE
- To be responsible for leading the general or major projects and ensure that the projects can be accomplished not only on time but also at high quality and professional standard at minimum cost in a safety manner
- To be accountable for reviewing the Fire design and raising order for change of design during installation whenever necessary
- To follow the project finance plan and report the risk of cost changes to the management for consideration
- To control the work quality in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the technical specifications and local regulations
- To monitor the progress of project and report to the Manager about any critical changes and potential impacts on cost and / or compliance
- Diploma or above in Fire Engineering / Building Services / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Construction or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years solid experience in construction projects
- Well versed in contractual terms and conditions
- Possess sound knowledge in British & European Standard wet and dry fire alarm systems
- Proactive, drive to success and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications and AUTOCAD
- More experience will be considered as Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager
We offer remuneration package including attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits with excellent opportunities for promotion and career development to the right candidates. Please send full resume, employment history, present as well as expected salary and contact number to email@example.com (Please quote the reference number); or
The Human Resources Manager, Chubb Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon (please quote the reference number); or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0961