Project Engineer / Site Engineer (Plumbing and Drainage)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994319
We are a well-established engineering company in Kowloon Bay and are looking for high caliber candidates to fill in the following post:
Project Engineer/ Site Engineer (Plumbing & Drainage)
- Attend regular site meetings and liaise with consultants, architect, and other related parties on technical matters and site progress.
- Supervise and coordinate with subcontractors to ensure that the works are completed according to latest approved drawing, and workmanship is up to the company’s required standard.
- Responsible for drawing preparation using AutoCAD
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in BS Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Studies or related disciplines. Priority will be given to degree holders of related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in building services layout and builder's work drawing
- Experience in plumbing system will be an advantage but not a must.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to co-ordinate with contractors and consultants
- Able to work independently for drawing production and submission
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and team orientated
Benefits including 13-month salary and project bonus. Interested parties please click apply now and send us your full resume including expected salary as well as availability.