NTT Communications (NTT Com), established in 1999 in Tokyo, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Group, the top ranked telecommunications company in the Fortune Global 500 list. NTT Com provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching over 190 countries, and over 150 secure data centres. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
NTT Com Asia is the East Asia headquarters of NTT Communications, responsible for managing Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets and its’ wholly owned subsidiary HKNet in Hong Kong. We provide global network, IP connectivity, data centre, cloud, enterprise hosting, e-commerce solutions and managed services for enterprises in the region.
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nttca
Project Engineer - Technical Engineering (Ref : JDB-OPS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779295
A professional who supports the implementation of customer projects from a technical perspective. Provides technical advice to customers as well as internal parties.
- Manage the technical feasibility of large to middle scale change requests from customers to meet user needs;
- Support any ad hoc order requests;
- Maintain technical documentation essential to the operation supports for designed accounts to ensure the projects are completed on time, meets the budget and quality standard;
- Root cause analysis;
- Conduct preparation, installation, maintenance support and troubleshooting both remote and on-site to ensure smooth delivery of services to customers;
- Estimate costs, resources and time required to complete a project and monitor activities, allocate resources to ensure these targets are met;
- Liaise with other operational areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project;
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Networking;
- Holder of CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA or JNCIP or MCSE is preferred;
- Self-motivate and able to work independently under tight timeline;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including:-
Free shuttle bus service: To and from Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon Tong, Tsuen Wan, Tsuen Wan West, Central and Tin Hau MTR Station.
Fringe Benefits: Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus, 5-day work, OT Pay, Birthday Leave, Flexible Working Hours, Medical & Dental Insurance, Fitness and Game Centre and comprehensive training allowance, etc.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with job reference number, availability, present and expected salary to us by fax 2110 9088.
By clicking the Apply Now button.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.