TalentQuest is an Asia’s premier recruitment consultancy specializing in Banking, Construction, Engineering and IT&T Disciplines. We are one of the most successful and fast growing HR consulting & recruitment service providers in Asia.
Project Engineer / Technical Project Manager – Audio system (5 days work, perm role)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831379
Our client is a Listed Company in Hong Kong. They are now looking for high caliber to join their professional team.
- Define, articulate, and follow through project implementation plan and scope to ensure timely project delivery
- Customize project management tools, process, and procedures to cater for individual project delivery requirements
- Liaise with vendor supplier for operational and technical support
- Manage and communicate customer and business partner expectation throughout project lifecycles
- Document project information for internal and external requirements
- Define, and conduct, operational training to partners and end users
- Degree holder in science or engineering related disciplines
- 3 years experience in Project Management and Project cycles
- Knowledge in Video Broadcast, OTT, IT, and Audio/Visual system
- Holder of Cisco, CCNA / CCNP is an advantage
- Understanding of IP, Network Infrastructure, is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, initiative, hardworking, and good team player
- Mature, independent, responsible, and accountable
- Able to work under pressure, with good time management and attention to details
- Less experience will be considered as Technical Project Engineer
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a MS Word version resume by click "Apply Now".
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.