KanHan, founded in 1999, is an Information Technology solutions provider targeting Hong Kong and China market with primary focus in the government, education and non-governmental organization (NGO) sectors with a vision in helping the underprivileged communities.
Our projects bring us awards such as:
- Designer and triple Gold Award in 2016 Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme
- Top 10 Healthy Mobile Phone/Tablet Apps in 2015 Meritorious Website Contest
We look for enthusiastic and proficient candidates to join our professional team. For more information about us, please visit www.kanhan.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835391
You will do:
- Collect project requirements from client and convert requirements to work specification for developers;
- Prepare project documents such as schedule, checklist, UAT document etc.;
- Project planning and monitor project progress to ensure milestones and objectives are met;
- Manage day-to-day project activities and meetings;
- To evaluate and identity potential risk for each project;
- Provide consultancy and support in pre-sales stage
You should be:
- University degree in Web development related discipline;
- Would be an advantage to have experience in mobile apps or CMS;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Well organize and work under timeline
You will enjoy:
- 5 Days work
- On the job training
- Opportunities to work on client's projects of different scale from enterprise solution to promotional apps
If you are interested, please send detailed CV and portfolio with expected and present salary to us by clicking "".
Only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.