Mission Support Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998093
The executive should be an all-rounded and result-oriented person looking after the fundraising programme. Specifically, the responsibilitiesare:
n Project Planning – Plan and coordinate every aspect of the fundraising project to facilitate a smooth operation as well as to ensure the performance target is met;
n Platform development - Creatively explore different types of F2F platforms, write proposals and negotiate with third parties for venues that can support the donor recruitment;
n Frontline staff Coaching – Work closely with the frontline management team to boost the performance of the frontline staff by identifying their needs and executing effective coaching;
n Marketing Collateral -Develop and produce a range of effective and interactivemarketing collaterals to support the donor recruitmentincluding printed material, 3D displays and audio & visual material to enhance the project performance;
n Account Servicing- Liaise with NGO clients for information updating, training coordination, marketing collateral production as well as account management by compiling monthly reports and action reports.
- Preferrably university graduated with 1 year of solid working experience, in particular in the sales, PR or marketing field; newly university graduated candidates are welcome;
- Passion to contribute to social services;
- Strong people management and analytical skills;
- Good negotiation and presentation skills with third parties;
- Able to maintaining strong communications with clients and all levels of staff;
- Knowledge in the production of marketing collateral;
- Creative and initiative in developing new ideas;
- Detail-minded and well-organised
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Well versed in computer knowledge;
- Independent, able to manage multi-tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
Please send a cover letter in English and Chinesewith your full resume stating your availability, present & expected salary to “APPLY NOW”. Candidates without a covering letter will not be shortlisted for interviews.For enquiry please contact us at 3428 3625.
11/F Edward Wong Tower, 910 Cheung Sha Wan Rd, Kowloon.
(Use MTR Lai Chi Kok station exit C)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mission Support Limited
About Mission Support Limited
Will you be one of us to help vulnerable children; to build a decent home for poor people, to help people with avoidable blindness; to promote human rights; to help build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature?
We are a pioneering professional agency focusing on fundraising consultancy and donor recruitment for charitable organisations. Currently, we focus on a face-to-face (F2F) donor recruitment programme. We serve various well-known international charities including WWF Hong Kong世界自然基金會;Medecins Sans Frontieres無國界醫生;Plan International國際培幼會; Habitat for Humanity (仁人家園), Fred Hollows Foundation (護瞳行動) and Amnesty International Taiwan 國際特赦組織台灣分會.Our mission is to help expand fundraising capacity of NGOs so as to increase their resources and ultimately to promote healthier social services in the community.
We have newly expanded with a branch office in Taiwan. We would like to seek a capable candidate to grow with us. We will provide overseas fieldtrips to exchange our professional experience with our teams in Taipei.