Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Project Executive - Digital Marketing (IANG welcome !)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999111
Employer Ref. LK170113-01
Our client is one of the top digital marketing companies in Hong Kong. It has been 10 years since they setup first office in Hong Kong, now they have branch offices in Beijing Shanghai, Guangzhou, and will expand to the USA. Listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange, they are one of the largest company within the industry.
- Manage digital campaign projects for Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc.;
- Work closely with vendors / internal teams to plan, develop, execute and implement online / offline marketing campaign projects;
- Study and document client’s requirements and provide suggestions / solutions based on client’s inquiries;
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients;
- Maintain client relationship and seek for opportunities of re-purchase;
- Lead the kick-off meeting internally / with client.
- Degree or above in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Information system, E-commerce, project management or related discipline;
- At least 2-3 year solid experience in project management, preferably in managing online advertising and social media projects;
- Previous experience working for agencies / account serving is a highly preferred;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English is necessary;
- International exposure/ experience in China is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills is a must;
- Mature, attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently;
- Well-organized, self-starter; shall be a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Passionate and familiar with Social Media, with strong sense on social media trend for the global market
For any interested parties, please send you CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Thank you!