Looking for exciting opportunities to develop HK as the hub of Fashion in Asia?
Join our dynamic team in Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The HKSAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. As part of new fashion initiative, HKDC will launch a brand new Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP). This new integrative and comprehensive development platform aims to energize high potential fashion talents. HKDC is now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
Project Executive, Fashion Incubation Programme (2-Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834949
- Support the Project Manager of Fashion Programme in coordinating and facilitating the implementation of Fashion Incubation Programme professionally on time and within budget
- Execute FIP day-to-day operations and coordinate FIP and DIP (the existing Design Incubation Programme) on a daily base
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Fashion-related degree holder who is a fashionable, highly motivated and versatile individual
- Possess 2-3 years’ work experience in fashion world (luxury group, e-commerce platforms, marketing and PR)
- Have superb communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese and interpersonal skills, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment.
- Tech savvy, fluent in MS Office, Powerpoint, Keynote and Adobe with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator or In-Design
- Creative, independent inquisitive mind, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Background in business development / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- An excellent research skills and understanding of the use of social media for knowledge sharing would be an advantage.
* Renewal of employment contract will be subject to completion of service with satisfactory performance.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by clicking "APPLY NOW". HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.