Established in 1963, The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organisation devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and professional examinations.
Project Executive - FinTech Award (6-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920921
Launched in 2006 and steered by Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, the Hong Kong ICT Awards have been recognising and promoting outstanding innovation and excellence in the information and communications technology (ICT) field. There are eight categories under the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2017. The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is proud to be appointed as the Leading Organiser for this new Best FinTech Award.
- Responsible to follow through the Award project from promotion activities, applications, sponsorship, judging processes, result announcement to Award dinner;
- Maintain communication with government, judges, applicants, sponsors & supporting organisations;
- Prepare regular report, checklist, letters, presentation power-point, income & expenses report etc. in relation to the Award;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by senior management.
- Degree holder in Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline;
- At least 1 year working experience in event or project management;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Detail minded, good organisation & communication skills;
- Good time management and able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadline;
- Immediately available is preferred.
academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability