Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Project Information Coordinator / Document Controller
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782441
The incumbent will support Real Estate and Construction project teams by championing document standards and requirements during Capital Improvement and ongoing Facilities Management (FM) projects. More details are as below.
- Update logs, databases, and catalogues
- Ensure design and construction deliverables are timely reviewed and meet pre-established document control requirements
- Maintain files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, proposals and other related documentation
- Ensure that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project (e.g. which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals etc.)
- Train project teams in pre-established document control requirements
- Escalate issues concerning missed deliverables and failure to meet pre-established document control requirements
- Support multiple project teams engaged in the design, fabrication, construction and integration of real estate with document management
- Manage the risk associated with changes to project teams and phase of project work by controlling access and permissions
3-5 years of prior professional experience with Design, Construction, Architecture, Real Estate Development or Facilities Management exposure
Experience in Document Control or Project Controls is preferred
Attention to details, good organizing and interpersonal skills
Able to interact effectively with project professionals and management
Strong administration and project management skills
Solid knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems, Document Control Tools, or Collaborative Project Management software such as Constructware, Prolog, Primavera, Newforma, Aconex (Experience in using Asite will be an advantage)
Experience in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is preferred
Good command in both spoken and written English
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.