Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914989
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage project implementation and transition
- Assist in the design and development of technical solutions for customers
- Manage all areas of the delivery of projects, including project scope, risks, budget and resources, both internally and externally
- Build and maintain close relationships with customers and suppliers through all phases of needs assessment and solution implementation
- Degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT industry, with at least 1 year of experience in IT project management
- Experience in System Infrastructure Design, Solution Implementation and Data Centre Services
- Certified PMP, PRINCE or equivalent industrial qualification an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number to us
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)