jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832929
Employer Ref. 3695820/001
As a project manager, you will lead a team of technicians, engineers, and design/draught-persons to ensure all related projects and maintenance deployed, QC, and delivered on time and within budget.
Our client is an international real estate corporation with business lines across property developments and hospitality.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing project related documentation and ensure submission documents have been quality controlled and meet corporate standards and project requirements.
- Assist in Research & Technology project planning and resource allocations.
- Assist Research & Technology Network team with ad hoc network design, configuration, and deployment.
- Perform weekly conference calls (audio or video) with property ELV team regarding project and support issues and ensure all issues are escalated to R&D team.
- Coordinating and managing meetings with Directors and Project's Directors (MEP, Design, and Project Management) regarding property guest room designs.
- Coordinating, managing and ensuring all R&T products have international standard certification and are 100% QC tested prior to shipment.
- Coordinating, managing, and inspecting all property testing and commissioning prior to hand over and ensure all testing and commissioning documents and procedures are clear and concise.
- Ensure proper communication channels are established internally.
- Organise and manage all project and maintenance works within the proposed time frame and budget.
- Coordinate, liaise, and manage all R&T technicians and ensure that project briefings are properly carried out and all questioned are answered.
- Overseas and local site supervision and management to ensure all ELV installation meeting R&T and corporate standards and escalation are met when craftsmanship fall below standards.
- Research into the latest project management techniques and ensure Technicians and briefed and trained with the latest methodology.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years experience project management
- Document management
- Supervision of small to medium scale renovations
- Working with local and international contractors
- Creating multi-language user and installation manuals
- Knowledge in implementing ELV and AV systems for guestrooms and public areas
- Management in a small to medium scale project (hotel related)
- Knowledge Auto CAD and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge in reading electrical circuitry and interior design drawings
- Willing to travel overseas
- Good command of English and fluent in Chinese
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lulu Zhu on +852 2848 4719
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk