Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
Project Management Officer - Information Processing Services (6 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992123
Our client, a multinational banking in the world is looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
- Handle user queries & suggestions and acting on behalf of users to resolve problems/issues in regular liaison with IT or related parties.
- Assist in developing & implementing system projects to maximize the operational efficiency of the network. Provides technical support to projects assigned. Assist in maintaining the operational effectiveness of existing systems.
- Provide users support in the implementation stage of new /existing systems.
- Support user daily operations in using the system
- Contribute to ongoing systems improvement from users perspective
- Assist in contingent situations due to system malfunction
- Assist in fall-back procedures & giving instructions to users, aiming at minimizing negative impact on business, image & operational inconvenience
- Monitor effect and benefits for users of newly released system enhancements/review.
- Assist in terms of system technicalities (e.g. accurately define user requirements, comments on system design & conduct testing)
- Handle user queries & suggestions and acting on behalf of users in regular liaison with IT or related parties
- Identify deficiencies and potential enhancements to existing systems.
- Degree holder with minimum 2-5 years of relevant experiences
- Banking Operations knowledge with no less than 2 - 5 years hand-on experience on information processing services in financial industry.
- Effective interpersonal skill, being able to communicate effectively with parties concerned about the plan of the migration or remigration projects.
- Analytical and learning skills, the job holder must have an analytical mind to extract/conclude useful ideas from enormous information. He or She should also be a quick learner to adapt to various new systems/procedures.
- Presentation and coaching skill, the job holder should have necessary presentation skill to introduce/present the relevant parties of the procedure/plan. He or She should also be able to coach his or her subordinates for their development.
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
For other job opportunities, please visit www.arpcl.com
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news:www.facebook.com/arpcl