Takara is formed to focus on the development of gaming and other interactive products for our customers worldwide. We are expanding our operations in Hong Kong, looking for motivated and passionate team members who are seeking new opportunity and better prospect in Asia.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781411
Making games is fun, but complicated. The complexities of games and interactive products increases with each new generation of gaming, and customer expectations grow. Project Management and Production roles have become even more critical. Successful producers are much more than just schedule jockeys; they are team managers, communication facilitators, and conflict mediators.
- Leading the project of Marketing and Software Development Gaming
- Prepare technical specification and evaluation for new and current marketing projects.
- Develop tools for production pipelines as well as process.
- Work closely together with our art, game design, as well as software consultants.
- Ensure products are delivered with approved quality and timeline.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Marketing experience
- Strong knowledge in Game Development will be an advantage
- Experience in large systems software design and development
- Able to work independently and ramp-up quickly on complex and unfamiliar technologies & programs
- Love to meet new people and places and be able to travel
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- An Additional language skills - Italian, Korean, Japanese, Dutch, French or Spanish
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of the firm and great colleagues with team-oriented, international, and inspiring working environment. Please apply by sending a CV and resume by clicking "Apply Now" including the earliest date when you can start working along with a salary request.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.