EDPS Systems Ltd., a prestigious IT company in providing quality contract manpower to Government and major corporations, is urgently looking for high calibre professionals.
Project Manager (Document Management System / Government / Tender Preparation / Vendor Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782473
Employer Ref. PO-160923-01
Contract to a government department to prepare tender for a new IT project and manage the development and implementation of that project undertaken by outsourced contractor(s) for ensuring that the project can be delivered within the scheduled timeframe, meets user requirements and is of quality.
- Preparing tender documents;
- Overseeing the adoption of project management best practices in the implementation of the project and preparing related documents;
- Reviewing and commenting on project deliverables to assure their quality complies with the government standards;
- Liaising and coordinating between users and contractors from defining the requirements, accepting testing results to system roll-out; and
- Monitoring contractors performance and giving advice to contractors for improvement, if necessary.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years IT working experience;
- Minimum 4 years IT experience in the capacity of project manager taking charge of medium to large-scale IT projects. The experience should cover full system life cycle for medium to large-scale implementation which included stages of system design, development, implementation;
- Minimum 2 years experience in document flow/workflow management system;
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with/in the HKSAR Government in the capacity of project manager;
- Minimum 1 year experience in tender preparation;
- Minimum 2 years experience in vendor management;
- Desirable to have experience in the application of SSADM in IT projects;
- Desirable to have experience in application of PRINCE in IT projects; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.