Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Project Manager (Managed / Outsourcing Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784234
- Manage and coach project management professionals, developing and heavily involved at delivering projects to our top line customers
- Lead a team of professionals to drive the business by formulating strategic planning process, rolling out service delivery excellence and setting ambitious & achievable goal for the entire business
- Monitor the progress toward achievement of strategic goals and make timely adjustments to ensure successful outcome of sales strategy
- Manage and control project implementation within predefined schedule, cost and quality
- Motivate cross team members and resolve conflict timely to provide quality work and manage well on customer’s expectation
- Degree holder in Information System, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Holder of PMP or PRINCE2
- Preferable with ITIL V3.0 qualification and holder of Six Sigma Green Belt is an advantage
- 7-10 years’ working experience in customer servicing industries with 4-6 years’ or above relevant project management experience
- Good knowledge on MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio
- Excellent analytical skill and customer/user management skill is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated character with “can-do” attitude and proven multi-tasking ability to meet critical deadlines
- Well organized, result-oriented and having good problem solving skill with detail analytical mind
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.