Maltem Hong Kong Private Limited
Fixed Income Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832308
To meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for a Fixed Income Project Manager
Why should you join us?
• Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
• A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
• Result? A close and customized support.
• Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management…).
• An attractive and evolving salary packages.
• Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
• An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
• A support of our experts…that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Description de la mission
• Be passionate by planning, executing, and closing a project and by managing a team and its work.
• have already intervened on both the management of the scope and the planning of the project and its risks and issues.
• Be interested by the management of both risks and issues, program budget, planning and continuous improvement
• Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
• Have 5+ years of experience in Project Management within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Strong experience with Fixed Income products.
• Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in project management, business administration, management, accounting, marketing, statistics, computer, information science or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
• Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
Excellent written and oral communication skills