Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832880
- Assist in developing construction strategies and implementation plan, resource planning & budget plan
- Co-ordinate and evaluate site investigation reports including the availability of services, geotechnical, licensing issues and contamination assessments
- Manage and liaise with governing authorities
- Ensure construction policy aligning with company policy and requirements
- Manage the development of project documentation, ensuring compliance with all departmental procedures and processes
- Manage construction process and cost to capex, budget and final account
- Coordinate the Handover Process to ensure the team are fully briefed on the operation and maintenance of all items
- Assist in developing new brand & business model by providing solutions and recommendations
- Participate in annual reviews of preferred consultants / contractors
- Manage the tender process, evaluation and appointment of contractors/nominated subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure the As-Builds Warranties/Guarantees documentation is finalized and archiving of project documentation is completed
- Provide supervision on staff performance, professional development and staff training
- Bachelor or above
- 6 years of relevant working experience, in which 3 years in supervisory level
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactive, independent, detail minded and well organized
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and people management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.