Datawords helps major global brands and e-commerce players accelerate their international digital expansion. We represent about forty nationalities and over fifty languages. The company is present in France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan and New York. As a fast-growing company with a strong identity, Datawords can offer candidates with a keen interest in new technologies and a multicultural working environment a unique opportunity to explore the realm of international digital marketing and propose effective solutions for our clients.
To keep pace with its development in Asia and face up to increasing challenges through constant innovation, Datawords is looking for a:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832993
Your principal duties will be:
- The coordination of digital projects:
- Websites, iPad & mobile applications
- Website maintenance
- Management of promotions and special operations
- Video subtitling
- Day-to-day handling of client relations
- Management of production schedules
- Quality control in line with our ISO 9001 procedures
You will be at the centre of exchanges with all the production teams:
- Graphical designers
- Web developers
- Sales teams
- Degree or Higher Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in a PR agency or Web agency
- A keen interest in new technologies and Web marketing (social media, SEO, SEM)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Versatility and maturity, with a strong team spirit and a positive and responsible attitude
- Good judgment and the ability to respond to requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent mastery of office software (Microsoft Office)
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration according to profile
- Place of work: Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui
- Full-time position
5-day week. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits, where applicable, include double pay, annual leave, medical benefits and mandatory provident fund.
Please submit your full resume and salary expectations by e-mail to Vicky Wong and Christophe Jourdain by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Information submitted will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only