China Telecom Global Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833824
- Responsible for service provisioning to our major customers
- Responsible for the management & usage of internal IT provisioning System
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
- Assist Account Manager to build up good customer relationship and obtain customer confidence in a long run
- Coordinate and liaise with telecom vendors
- Diploma or above in telecommunication or related subjects
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in telecommunication
- Experience in project management will be preferable
- Sound knowledge in data communication, transmission and IP network with IT/Telecom related certificates are definite advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Telecom Global Limited
About China Telecom Global Limited
China Telecom Global Limited (“CTG") is the wholly owned international business subsidiary of China Telecom, one of the world’s largest providers of integrated telecommunication services. To cope with our promising business expansion, we are looking for high caliber person to join us as: