jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833827
Employer Ref. CDG201519602
PCCW Global is seeking a Project Manager for providing quality provisioning and project management services to Retail & Wholesales customers to fulfill their international telecommunications need. The job holder will work closely with local and regional Service Partners and Providers as well as PCCW operations teams to ensure that the services are delivered on time and met with specifications in a cost effective manner and adhere to the highest world class provisioning standard.
Services included but not limited to Fiber (IPLC, IEPL), IP (MPLS, GIA), ATM, FR, VAS (Cloud Service, CDN, Managed Router) and world-wide VSAT
- To manage and to ensure all service orders are implemented on time.
- To work out the project plan and manage the risk on each projects and programmes.
- To assist in provisioning cases of which problems encountered in meeting the RFS date by resolving issues and driving/escalating to suppliers for proper fulfillment.
- To drive consistent service delivery, continuous improvement and benchmarked processes with internal teams and external partners/suppliers to ensure smooth operations of provisioning works and speeding up the solution delivery
- To maintain good relationship with external partners and suppliers and work with internal teams closely to ensure that all regional and local provisioning/projects are managed and delivered within agreed schedule, cost and quality; and to the customer satisfaction.
- To provide professional Project Management services to Large Scale or Mission Critical network projects to ensure all major milestones are achieved with risk mitigated.
- University degree holder in Engineering OR
- Higher Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering with 8 years relevant experience in
data communication field; preferably with regional exposure.
- Project management qualification (PMP or PRINCE2) or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge in various telecommunications products and services, in particular
international and managed/customized services, plus good knowledge in network
technology and operation.
- Possess extensive experience of leading professional team and dealing with both
customers/sales personnel at all levels on services and project delivery matters.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with a mature personality.
- Strong customer services sense and mind set.
- Confident, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and mandarin is preferable.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click "Apply Now". Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
PCCW Global is the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider, which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited. Covering more than 3,000 cities and 140 countries, the PCCW Global network supports a portfolio of integrated global communications solutions which include Ethernet, IP, fiber and satellite transmission solutions, international voice and VoIPX services, managed network & security services and our expanding “as-a-service” solutions including OTT video and Unified Communications.
PCCW Global is headquartered in Hong Kong, and maintains regional centers in Belgium, China, France, Greece, Japan, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. To learn more about PCCW Global, please visit www.pccwglobal.com.