Established in 1996, TamJai SamGor Mixian (譚仔三哥米線) now operates over 50 outlets in Hong Kong. Hot & sour and hot & numbing mixian are some of our Group’s famous cuisines. To cater for the Group’s expansion, we are looking for the following high caliber:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834184
- Provide Leadership to oversee construction projects of shops from brief to handover
- Formulate, develop and review the policies and procedure of project management to ensure all relevant licenses and permits are issued on time including negotiating with the landlords, utility companies and statutory authorities
- Plan, execute and monitor all development processes to ensure the project runs smoothly to meet the timelines in cost effectiveness
- Liaise and coordinate with owners, landlords, consultants, contractors and internal departments to ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirements
- Plan and develop site inspection, construction monitoring and coordination work with all related parties to ensure efficient operation with quality controls
- Lead and supervise a project team to plan and achieve the assigned tasks of fit-out, maintenance and renovation works for new and existing shops
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years in renovation or interior fitting-out projects and on-site experiences
- Solid experience in Hospitality and/or F&B overseas projects
- Well-versed in handling FEHD licensing application procedure
- Strong in architecture / interior design, documentation, project administration, handling construction drawings, and design detailing.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to propose technical solutions
- Proactive, self-motivated, mature, with good sense of team work
- Proficiency and efficiency in MS Office, Email, MS Project, AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking below “Apply Now"
All applications and data collected will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.