Stan Group (Holding) Limited
Based in Hong Kong, STAN GROUP’s business operations encompass property development, Hotels and F&B, and Finance Management. Through acting with integrity and in the spirit of innovation, STAN GROUP has established an outstanding reputation since its inception. The Group is actively developing more businesses to provide comprehensive services for Hong Kong. The four core business areas of the group - SG Property, SG Hospitality, SG Professional Service, and SG Finance - are collectively dedicated to offering a wide range of exceptional all-round products and services for the people of Hong Kong.
Project Manager ( Ref.: JDSG-PM20161128)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914560
- Prepare for overall project management of site work, risk management, value engineering exercises and achieve timely project delivery within budget
- Facilitate meetings to discuss progress and resolve issues
- Cost planning and management, including identifying and implementing potential cost savings
- Establishment of standard procedures and control systems
- Degree in Architectural Studies or related disciplines
- HKIA registered Architect with minimum of 5 to 10 years’ postgraduate experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Monitor overall project management, oversee site works in accordance with specifications and drawings
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Project Manager
Interested parties please send resume with current and salary expected (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, Stan Group (Holding) Limited , 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, Hong Kong.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.