Y&Q Group Limited
Y&Q Group Ltd is a production company. We develop and produce special advertising display product and solutions, Pop display and shops visual merchandise display. We are passionate in product development to satisfy the rapid expanding industry.
Y&Q Group offers you much more than a job, we are now seeking who loves work in a passionate and curious environment to join our family.
Please visit our website: www.yq-g.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914724
- Work close with director, report and give opinions to company development.
- Assist to director to develop systematic managements, documents execution, build up project team, arrange working schedule, set targets and milestones for team members.
- Carry on project team, weekly report to director, monitor staff to meet project status and production status.
- Monitor contractors/suppliers to meet quality, order specification, delivery dates requirements and manpower expenses.
- Degree holders in Design/ Exhibition related disciplines (Non industrial, non construction, non retail field)
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Max
- Solid experience in the field of VM, Event, product display.
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Strong management, communication, problem solving & client handling skills.
- Personality creative and outgoing.
- Knowledge in structural material application and manufacturing processes.
- China factory experience, instruct colleague to find out right supplier.
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua & English.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Occasionally travel to China.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package, year-end bonus, medical insurance, birthday leave to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits. Interested parties please apply full resume, references and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful and will be filed for opportunities in future.