jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914843
Employer Ref. 14044
- A global insurance company
- Managing complex projects across the region
- Excellent career progression
- Provide full spectrum of project management leadership for Finance Transformation projects across the region (MIS, QlikView, Datawarehousing etc.)
- Managing all assigned initiatives and projects to Quality, Time and Cost (QTC)
- Driving project deliverables and timelines in alignment with stakeholder expectations
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager with experience running complex projects across the region
- Prior experience in driving projects related to MIS, QlikView, Datawarehousing and/or Business Intelligence
- Strong understanding of Project Management and SDLC
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Henry Ho on +852 2833 4190 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.