Project Manager (ELV Engineering)
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914906
- Responsible for the design and development of Extra-low Voltage (ELV) system including fire alarm, security camera, access card system and etc. on customer site
- Monitor construction site status, progress and quality of construction
- Prepare method statement, documentation and responsible for all drawing & sample submission
- Project planning, schedule, design and coordination with main contractor and materials suppliers
- Provide technical advice and support on on-site operation
- Attend architect and site meeting
- High Diploma in Engineering, Building Studies or related discipline
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- 5 years solid project management experience in ELV engineering
- Good Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Project, PC Skill & MS Office
- Able to deliver on schedule and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient commend of English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright calibre to join our teams.