Project Manager (ECM Software)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916312
- Lead and manage projects through the full lifecycle from gathering requirements through to deployment and acceptance; and be responsible for their successful completion.
- Primarily managing small to complex ECM software projects and working within the International Consulting team alongside Solutions Engineers to drive the project to a successful completion and closure.
- Routine communication between the customer and the project team.
- Ensure that the agreed deployment schedule is met and that acceptance and handover is successful.
- Challenging role that requires support from stakeholders at many levels across the business.
- Need to demonstrate leadership and team building skills and be able to balance these with the structure and discipline needed to manage and control project risks.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong customer relationship skills and get familiar with the company's software and other related technologies.
- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
- PRINCE2 or PMP certified with working knowledge of other project management methodologies
- Extensive, recent experience as a Project Manager in a software solutions environment or similar technology-led industry
- Demonstrable success in delivering client solutions
- Demonstrable leadership skills, able to influence diverse teams of support staff, engineers, consultants, developers and managers without line authority
- Working familiarity with software technologies
- Experience in managing complex projects from concept through to successful delivery
- Demonstrable track record in solving problems and making decisions to support priority alignment in a shared resource environment
- Excellent communication skills with an intuitive understanding of how best to share knowledge, gain buy-in and influence decision making
- Flexible and consultative approach
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Customer focused
- Good command of English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lindy Williams
About Lindy Williams
About Lindy Williams
Lindy Williams is a sister company of WilliamSELECT, Asia’s boutique staffing experts, and has accumulated 40 years of experience in the art and science of helping build effective teams.
By devoting individual attention to each client and delivering results with speed and accuracy, WilliamSELECT now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai, offering permanent recruitment, temporary and seasonal hires, and contract recruitment all across Asia. Markets covered include consumer retail, finance, industrial, and technology.