Chun Wo Group
Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited (Stock code: 711)
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Project Manager (Building Services)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917058
Employer Ref. J2911201602
- Responsible for overall progress planning, work progress, quality & site safety, and cost control of Building Services projects;
- Prepare tender and technical submission.
- Degree in BS / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- Holder of professional qualification (i.e.MHKIE) is preferred;
- Minimum 8 years management experience in BS projects;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Interested parties please send your resume to The Human Resources Manager,quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr@ chunwo.com or write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit our website at www.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.