Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918369
Employer Ref. 166265
Our client is a very well-established company who is now seeking for the Project Manager with the details as below:
- Will be mainly responsible for implementing various industrial control system security governance initiatives regionally and improving outsourced security service processes
- Handle the internal infrastructure and security project deployment
- Project management including resourcing, scheduling, tracking the project progress, etc.
- Update the progress to management regularly with reports, and presentation
- Manage the vendors/ SI for managed services after the deployment
- Reporting direct to the Manager - Group Cyber Security
- At least 3+ years of IT Project management experience, PMP certified preferable
- Experience on change communication and vendor management is a must
- Fluent spoken English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skills and negotiation skills (to communicate with different country managers)
Interested parties could send me CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong by 2819-2981.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.