Detector Technology Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919689
We are the world's leading supplier of ionization foils for smoke detectors and provider of associated products and services. With decades of experience in design and manufacture, we provide stable and highly reliable smoke detection sources and support capability to our customers.
- Act as the key window in DTL coordinating with customers and our factory for all new product development (NPD) projects of alarm products.
- Collaboratively get agreed on NPD project plan with customer and our factory. Aligned on actions/owner, timeline, approval, etc. Monitor project progress and identify risks drawing team attention and discussion for resolutions.
- Work closely with commercial team on RFQ process. Make sure specific technical elements are clearly aligned with customers and referenced in the RFQ request.
- Facilitate effective communication/meetings between DTL/ our factory and Customer to get alignment and actions for keeping NPD projects moving. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes/resolutions. Publish meeting minutes to record alignment and action/owner/timeline.
- Identify and develop solutions/options where precedents and procedures may not in place under particular project status and dynamic situation.
- Assist internal commercial team on business problems related to NPD projects.
- Submit regular weekly report of project status for internal review. Update report send to project team and customer to document agreement and action plan.
- Onsite assistance in our factory supporting any issues/assignment per request by DTL commercial team.
- China market development
Manage projects of products getting 3C qualification
Support in formulation of China sales structure including but not limit to commercial, internet sales setup, logistics, etc.
Collect and investigate China market data related to fire safety and security products.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by immediate supervisor or local management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business management or related subjects.
- Min 8 years of related work experience in MNC and 3 years in managerial level.
- Working experience in manufacturing of high end electronics consumer product is preferred
- Knowledge of alarm and safety products. Understanding of different agencies and safety approval standards and procedures is preferred.
- Flexibility in response to changes and ability to work in a matrix environment
- Knowledge on customer service and supply chain functions is preferred
- Strong analytical and proactive mindset, with team work and collaborative style
- Strong Reporting, Presentation and Communication Skills is a must
- Well experienced in project management of NPD and problem solving skills
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Working locations in Shenzhen factory (< 3 days a week) and HK office.