Red Soldier Limited
Founded by ex-Yahoo engineer and located in Hong Kong Science Park, RedSo is a dynamic and energetic mobile solutions company. We are expert in building iPhone apps, Android apps, Responsive Websites, Scalable Backend System on Cloud Platforms, and also perform an overall seamless integration among them.
We are proud to be the ONLY official Google App Engine Service Partner in Hong Kong. We develop our own products, as well as implement tailor-made solutions to corporations. Our clients range from institutions such as The Chinese University of Hong Kong or HKSAR Education Bureau, to commercial companies such as Television Broadcast Limited (TVB).
Once (and still now) being a startup, we aspire to work with other startups to make their dreams come true. We are the technical partner of startups like Umadx crowdfunding platform or Playroll ticketing. The products we developed are recognised by Hong Kong ICT Awards, AngelHack Hong Kong, Google EYE Program, amongst others. The beauty of working on internet products; you always come to office with a big dream for a potential limitless return!
Project Manager ( Mobile Apps / Web)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920565
Employer Ref. R201609_PM
To cope with increasing client requests and fast growing of our own products, we are looking for a Project Manager to manage the projects and improve the products quality.
- Meet client for receiving project brief & technical requirements
- Discuss, plan and advise for implementation details & schedule before project kickoff
- Negotiate with client and manage the scope
- Draft functional specification in case of needed
- Regular meeting and communications with client to manage project schedule and change request
- Liaise externally with third party partners/vendors, and internally with engineers, designers or other colleagues to manage project on-time delivery and quality
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines. Non-engineering background with relevant project management experience will also be considered.
- 3-5 years experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in IT consultancy company serving external clients for App, Web or System projects.
- Multi-tasking ability and ability to prioritize tasks for multiple projects.
- A plus to have PMP certification
- Free Nespresso, Ristretto!
- 5-day work
- Birthday leave
- Performance Bonus
- Gym and Club House facilities
- Medical insurance
- Spectacles subsidy
- Seaview office
- Boutir Collect shopping coupon!
You may download and try out our current highlighted products Boutir (boutir.com/app) & Boutir Collect (boutir.com/collect-app).
(Job Reference No. R201611_PM)