JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 9 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
PROJECT MANAGER (IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT) (Ref.: 10303613A)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991837
Employer Ref. 10303613A
- Responsible for the overall infrastructure type project management and related activities
- Manage project progress, deliverables and client expectation
- Ability to efficiently manage project communication, change and risk control
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum 8 years IT experience, of which 3-4 years working as project manager role
- Must have solid experience in handling IT infrastructure projects such as MS AD migration, Exchange implementation, virtualization platform migration and upgrade, VDI implementation, etc.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skill
- Excellent report writing skill
- PMP and PRINCE2 qualification is highly regarded
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For a confidential discussion to find out more, please call Fred Kwok at 2880 6206.
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.jos.com.
To apply, please send your full resume together with salary details, quoting the job reference number (10303613A) to us via JobsDB or fax to 2811 2469 or by mail to the address below:
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
19th Floor, Tower One
Millenium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.