Our Group, Groupe SEB, is a world leader in the field of small domestic appliances and cookware equipment, with international renowned brands such as Tefal, Rowenta, Moulinex, Krups and Lagostina.
To cope with the business expansion and the organization strategy, we are inviting talented and energetic individual to join our professional team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992326
- Act as a project owner to lead the project group - Development, Purchasing, Quality and Logistic teams to solve all issues related to the project until end of life of the Product
- Manage the budget and resources allocated to the project
- Be accountable on overall project with support and coordination of project team member, suppliers and Business Units
- Lead the planning and implementation of project from RFQ
- Provide direction and support to the project group; implement, monitor and manage the progress and the changes of project
- Tackle the project interventions and problem to achieve project outputs
- Provide the project evaluation and assessment of results to fulfill group KPI
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical / Electrical / Process Engineering with 5 years relevant working experience
- Experiences in engineering or quality assurance field of domestic appliances
- Strong in project management with ability to influence people skillfully and build credibility with stakeholders
- Strong in negotiation and interpersonal skills and able to adapt to various multi-cultural points of contact
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin + Cantonese)
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including 5-day work, double pay, discretionary bonus, family & birthday leave, medical, dental & life insurance scheme, education subsidy, etc.
Interested parties please apply with full resume with expected salary and current salary to Human Resources Department, SEB ASIA Ltd, Room 903, Skyway House, South Block, 3 Sham Mong Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon
For company details, please visit our website http://www.groupeseb.com.
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.