jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992730
Employer Ref. AS00041519
- Good Career Prospect
- Attractive Salary Package
- US leading vendor
Our client, the leading Consultancy company is now looking for Project Manager to support the projects:
- Lead and manage a team of professionals across regions to deliver the services as projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Forecast and engage project resourcing for the assigned projects
- Manage finances (including GP) for assigned
- Ensure compliance with local processes and procedures for assigned projects
- Project Risk, Issue and Change Management
- Quality assurance management of the project delivery process and products.
- Project Stakeholder Management, including Client, vendors etc.
- 8-10 years experiences in IT project management and IT systems implementation in large scale organizations preferably in vendor environment, incl. a minimum of 2 years in the position of project manager
- Solid experiences in large scale end-to-end project development experiences (from system requirements, design, testing to rollout)
- Hands on experiences in different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum framework)
- Strong experiences in leading offshore development teams across various geographical regions
- Highly competent in project management skills, e.g. planning, governance, issues management, risk management, resource management, financial management, etc
- Strong application development experiences and technical background in various platforms and programming languages, e.g. linux, Windows, J2EE & Structs, Spring, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Excellent stakeholders and client relationship management, coordination, analytical and leadership
- Very strong communication skills and excellent proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Overseas academic or work background with experiences in consulting firms preferable
Contact Ms. Yip at (852) 3103 4365 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JYI41519 www.ambition.com.hk or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.