The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995346
Employer Ref. BEP/BP/PM/12-01/17JDB
The ideal candidate will be responsible for project management duties which includes tendering, design and execution of fitting out or A&A projects.
- Supervise a team of Project Coordinators for fitting out or A&A projects;
- Control and monitor overall site activities and liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Provide technical advice and ensure all site installation works are comply with contractual and statutory requirement;
- Improve project management system;
- Train up subordinates for project management skills.
- Degree holder in Building Studies or other engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in fitting out or building service related projects;
- Proficient knowledge in project management and problem solving skill;
- A good decision maker with strong people management skill;
- An excellent communicator with good command of both English and Chinese;
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual;
- Familiar with MS Office Project and AutoCAD.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516. (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
About The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. Established in Shanghai in 1923, JEC is now headquartered in Hong Kong and operates throughout Asia. We are a leading provider of engineering products and services for sectors including buildings, environmental infrastructure and transportation and logistics. JEC delivers E&M contracting works, operation and maintenance services which help clients to operate facilities to a world-class standard.
To support our business expansion in Hong Kong as well as in other countries across the Asia Pacific, we invite applications for the position. Please email to email@example.com for enquiry or application.