Project Manager (Automotive Products Group) – Based in Shenzhen
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996717
The role will have full responsibility in managing projects from projects launch to production.
- Responsible for projects’ timeline, quality and profitability
- Ensure projects’ completion on time, within budget and meet business objectives
- Act as liaison for external customers and internal team
- Lead Cross Functional Team for APQP activities; strive for continuous improvement
- Complete projects on time, within budget and meet business objectives
- Assist Business Development and Sales teams on commercial issues
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in project management
- Familiar with Automotive Industry and TS16949 quality system
- Good leadership, people skills and result oriented
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson Electric
About Johnson Electric
Established in 1959, Johnson Electric Group is a global leader in motion products, control systems and flexible interconnects. It serves a broad range of industries including automotive, building automation and security, business machines, defense and aerospace, food and beverage, home technologies, HVAC, industrial equipment, medical devices, personal care, power equipment and power tools.
The Group’s business strategy is based on the twin pillars of providing “technology leadership” and being the “safe choice” for its customers. The Company supports its long term customers through complete product life from new product introduction to mature high volume production.
Johnson Electricoffers a comprehensive combination of application knowledge, breadth of technology, design engineering, manufacturing and logistics excellence. Our unique “Productizing Process” and the “Johnson Electric Production System” (JEPS) combine to deliver product differentiation and supply chain performance to our customers. The JEPS for each product is created in parallel with Research & Development to create a seamless flow from design to production, resulting in defect free and on time start-up of manufacturing.
JE’s global footprint positions its engineering and manufacturing resources close to where its customers are doing their businesses. Engineering proximity with customers enhances collaboration and the creation of product differentiation. Local technical and customer support throughout the world increases the quality of communication, resulting in on-time project completion, scheduling flexibility and assurance of supply.
The Group employs more than 38,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries. Its innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, UK and USA.
JE has strong presence in China, with multiple manufacturing sites located in various cities, including Shenzhen, Beihai, Shanghai and Nanjing. The Company has established sizable manufacturing operations in Shenzhen where we hire 22,000 employees and workers.
In 2016, JE Hong Kong was recognized as a Caring Company by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service and one of Asia’s Best Companies To Work For by HR Asia Magazine. The Group will continue to live its core values by attracting and retaining top talent in support of the Company’s ambitious growth strategy.
Johnson Electric Holdings Limited is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. (Stock Code: 179).
Company Web Address: http://www.johnsonelectric.com
Global Revenue: US$2.2 Billion in 2015
Number of Employees worldwide: 38,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries.
Corporate Headquarters: Hong Kong
What we offer:
- Exceptional opportunities for talented employees to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers.
- Dynamic and teamwork environment
More Jobs from this employer