Project Manager (Software Development)
Healthology BIOsciences Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997596
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To conduct feasibility study, system analysis, requirement gathering & system design, project planning and execution, UAT support and system implementation.
- To define project scope and priority, determine and utilize available resources, preparation of project plan, functional and technical specification, and project risk management.
- To co-ordination among all project stakeholder and parties.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in IT System Development, roll out and implementation / full life cycle project management
- Good technical knowledge and application experience across multiple IT platforms, development environments and applications.
- Must be business minded and result oriented as well as a team player, self-motivate with ownership mindset.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills to interact with both team members & business users.
- Experience in ERP system and App development will be an added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send resume by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Healthology BIOsciences Limited
About Healthology BIOsciences Limited
If you LOVE beauty and healthy lifestyle, LOVE a sense of achievement and LOVE feeling great …
You will LOVE working for Healthology BIOsciences
We invite top talents to join us and become part of our Jesus blessing team.