PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Project Manager (Oracle)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997849
Employer Ref. C40301447481120601
The successful candidate will be responsible management of a large scale ERP implementation projects. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
- Hands-on project management on Oracle ERP and its integration with other systems
- Perform change management, resources management and project financial management
- Excellent problem solving and client facing skills
- Good knowledge on project delivery documentation
- Professional advisory in Oracle EBS financials functionalities is an advantage
- Able to work with functional and offshore technical team with different skillsets and good track record in meeting project timelines
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience in IT consulting environment is highly preferred
- A minimum of 8-year experience in IT profession with a minimum of 4-year experience of Oracle ERP project management.
- Practical experience of Oracle EBS (R12 Preferred) functional knowledge and customization is an advantage.
Practical experience of the following skills:
- UNIX Shell Scripts
- Oracle Web ADi
- Oracle Forms / Reports
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper
- Workflow Development
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Good analytical, inter-personal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with less qualification and experience would be considered.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department .
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.