The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Project Manager (Ref: 16205)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146175
Employer Ref. 16205
You will be responsible for:
- reporting to the Chief Project Manager (Design) in managing and monitoring the construction of the project;
- assisting in all aspects of construction project management system from strategy formulation, development, project cost control and procurement to delivery;
- assisting in managing and overseeing outsourced consultancies including project management, quantity surveying, engineering, acoustic and other specialist consultants;
- assisting in monitoring the work progress and performance of contractors and sub-contractors;
- monitoring and reviewing the technical design and specification of mega infra-structure, engineering and building projects as well as the sustainability and facility management implications on the design and construction; and
- assisting in performing site surveys and assessment, preparing studies and reports and conducting independent investigations.
- possess a recognised university degree in civil or structural engineering, architectural or building services engineering equivalent;
- possess a professional membership of relevant institution;
- have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in managing major infrastructure and building projects;
- be conversant with building contracts and familiar with Hong Kong Statutory Building related legislations;
- have experience in mid-large scale consultant or contractor organisations;
- have design management experience;
- preferably possess experience in institutional or art and cultural projects gained locally or overseas; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 31 March 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 31 March 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013