Project Manager (Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering)
Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146299
- To lead a small team of mechanical engineering staff on project basis, prepare working plan, schedule and ensure the project assignments to be completed within timeline
- Provide support to the technical transfer design by R&D to production team and help solving production problem from time to time during transition
- To provide guidance/ closely monitoring to the team members and work with the Acoustic and Electronic Engineering team according to the product specifications
- Tackle problems encountered during production and provide modifications to improve productivity efficiency
- Degree holder in Mechanical/ Electronic/ Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years related experience from manufacturing areas, of which 3 years at supervisory level and with good project management skills
- Hands-on technical experience and sound knowledge on mechanical design and development of wireless headphone/ speaker/ electro-acoustic products/ car audio device or amplifier, etc. candidate with knowledge of TS16949 is an advantage
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English and Mandarin
- Based in Dongguan plant with regular travel to Hong Kong headquarters is required
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer 5-DAY work per week, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details to the HR & ADMIN. MANAGER, 16/F., Tower 1, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong or Apply via JobsDB. For more information, please visit our website at www.fujikon.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
About Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
Fujikon Industrial Company Limited is a global manufacturer of electro-acoustics products, listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 927) and now looking for a committed team player to join our rapidly growing business. You will definitely find working with us not only rewarding for you, but also enriches your desire for achieving excellence.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org