Project Manager (Bank-wide Operation Department)
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219622
Employer Ref. 492308
Job No.: 492308
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Bank-wide Operation Department
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Provide expertise to ensure that the department's key business improvement transformation projects are run to time and to a high quality.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure that all major projects are joined up and focus on the priority areas. All projects must follow the agreed project management protocols and framework and drive the benefits of new business processes and systems and innovative practice to deliver continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with the service's standards and processes, and operate within the context of the service priorities and principles of increasing user choice and control over the services they receive.
- Provide excellent leadership, direction and effective management of the team's/ project team's resources, ensuring professional standards and best practice act as key drivers within a culture of continuous service improvement, value for money and reduced risk.
- Promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Management
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferable.
- Ability to lead on major projects with a track record of delivery to time and to budget. High level of competency in project managing highly complex projects. Proven record of delivering business improvement through transformational projects
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, carers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.