Alpine Interiors Limited
Alpine is a creative collaborative and forward- looking construction practice with vision of future.
For more company info, please visit our website at www.alpineltd.hk.
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837458
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives, architects and subcontractors
- Form 5 or Diploma or above in Building Studies / Construction Management / Architectural or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in fit-out project management of retails, residential, offices & hotels, etc.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work
- Strong attention to detail, high flexibility, able to work under pressure
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project, AutoCAD is an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay, discretionary bonus, birthday leave, group medical, 12 days or above annual leaves, etc.) to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with contacts, current & expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.