Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Interactive Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a leading global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded 'Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015’, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital innovative firm which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915279
Employer Ref. MIRUM-PM-2016Q3
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high standard of enterprise project management, with reference to the applicable Project Management Knowledge Areas as defined by PMI.
- Develop and maintain the customer base by providing excellent and enthusiastic account management services jointly with the Account Servicing Team.
- Promote our services and solutions to target customers.
- Prepare project plans, project status reports and work with functional teams to provide punctual high quality deliverables with client satisfaction.
- Provide consulting and business insights to clients and gain trust and respect from clients.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the project and servicing team.
- Communicate effectively with team leaders and team members.
- Manage day-to-day project activities and meetings.
- Prepare project documentation.
- University degree holder or equivalent, preferably from a business, digital marketing, media, I.T. or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the commercial field, preferably from a creative/interactive/solution agency or system integrator.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management with a proven record in client satisfaction.
- Understanding of User Experience Design Modeling and Experience Design Architecture
- Excellent sales and marketing management skills.
- Demonstrable experience in generating corporate sales.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Strong client and service orientated attitude.
- Full understanding of web and I.T. related services and solutions and their implementation cycles.
- Hands-on approach in project coordination and production.
- Affinity to work in a fast paced creative environment with tight deadlines.
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, hardworking.
- Excellent, interpersonal and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English with spoken Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- PMP or PRINCE qualification preferred.
- A can-do attitude.
Applicant is required to provide employment and salary record/expectation.