About Introv Limited
Introv is the Leading & Experienced Enterprise Cloud Computing Consultancy in Asia Pacific Region. We are passionate on Cloud, Social and Mobile. We strongly believe Trust and Reliable Cloud Computing solutions can bring huge success to our customers.
In the past 7 years, we have offered comprehensive consultancy services - from management consulting, business process re-engineering; to implementation services, training, solution roll-out, maintenance and support. We have supported 500+ local SMB and MNC clients to adopt to latest technology trend in different aspects.
With our 100% certified professional consultants, we deliver our services with 94% customer satisfaction. 48% of our clients continue using our service time and time again.
Because of our company’s background and partnership with the most innovative solutions around the world, our company’s culture is developed to be energetic, dynamics, agile and collaborative. All of us are ambitious to success and believe in work-life balance.
To delivery business benefits to our customers and help our customers to grow and succeed with innovative cloud solutions.
What makes us so Different:
We are the only IT consultant who offers total enterprise cloud solutions to clients with Customer First Strategy. With our certified consultants and technicians and our alliances with the World Leading Solutions - Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Kony, Google, Informatica and Amazon, we leverage world leading innovative solutions to help all our clients being even more competitive and stay ahead in the market.
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921343
- Manage Business IT projects of a variety of sizes and business industries.
- Work with client project owners, business executives, managers, technical staffs, and users to define, monitor, and execute business objectives, requirement and solution analysis, scoping of phases, validation and acceptance criteria, go-live arrangement, support and training arrangement, etc.
- Internally work with technical consultants or implementation partners to define, monitor, and execute project solutions within time, budget, and resources constraints.
- Ensure project deliverables, communication, and management quality
- Negotiation with clients, and work for the best company interests.
- Manage projects in compliance with client-requested standards and methodologies when necessary.
- Manage all projects in compliance with company project procedure and methodology.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year in project management for enterprise IT solutions
- Working experience in software development, consulting or business analysis
- Self-motivated and “Make-happen” attitude
- Excellent analytical mind, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Verbally fluent in verbal English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Excellent in written English communication and formal document writing is a must.
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Assistant Project Manager
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.