jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920798
Employer Ref. 510650/001
A well known regional bank is now hiring a project manager to support their core banking systems. Successful incumbent will be enjoying a good regional banking systems exposure.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Developed a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with end-users and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 10 years working experience in information systems, design, software development experience with 3 years or above as Project Manager role
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-Motivated and result oriented. Should be able to work independently, willing to work with others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in banking industry IT field is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.