city'super Group is a "Mega Lifestyle Specialty Store" that offers a true "one-stop-shopping" experience for today's busy urban professionals. Our stores have been designed to be a part of our customers' lifestyles by fulfilling their daily needs as well as enhancing the quality of their lives. Everything is available under one roof in our one-of-a-kind stores. There are three core store brands which include city'super, LOG-ON, and the cookedDeli by city'super. Whilst our business footprints have been extending from Hong Kong Headquarter to Taiwan, Shanghai with over 2,000 employees in the region. To cope with our expanding businesses, we invite high caliber to join us and become one of our professional team members.
(For more information, please visit our website at www.citysuper.com.hk)
Project Manager, Business Process
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993394
The incumbent is responsible to explore opportunities in Customer Experience Projects (e.g. CRM – Loyalty Program, Campaign Management, O2O and ECom) to manage and develop Customer Experience related projects with related stakeholder for enhancing the overall Customer Experience.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project and defining scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage and monitor the project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Working closely with business units to understand local business needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet/exceed expectations
- Managing and strengthening partnerships with 3rd party vendors to develop a shared understanding of what needs to be delivered
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of technical projects
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant IT working experience; 2-3 years of relevant project management in Campaign Management/Loyalty Program system implementation experience
- Experience of successfully implementing and supporting Campaign Management/Loyalty Program/CRM system
- Sizable MNC with regional exposure and retail experience are an advantage
- Knowledge of the O2O and Mobile Apps projects are an advantage
- Strong communication in English and Cantonese
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and good prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to our career center: Click here
*Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.