Project Manager, commercial fit out
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145335
Employer Ref. 2465007
- Global reputation with strong growth platform and mandate
- Growth role
- High potential opporutnity
Reporting to the Regional Head, you will work on a portfolio across Philippines for a variety of industrial, commercial, retail, and hospitality projects. These can include new build, renovation, a&a as well as fit out.
- Initial and ongoing consultation / technical advice to end users and development of project brief documents clearly articulating the key objectives and scope of the Project(s).
- Appoint and manage consultants throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the processes for major projects within budget, on time and to standards for quality and applicable statutory requirements.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the Government on matters of possible funding, statutory requirements and other matters associated with major projects.
- Contribute, as a member of the team to the strategic development of the Organization and Department and to building constructive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Meet with end users and consultants on a regular basis to discuss status of projects, determine client satisfaction and respond to any problems and concerns.
- Recognised degree in Building, Project Management, Surveying or relevant discipline with membership of a Professional Association preferable.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects in Philippines with a keen understanding of the working environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T
About Capstone Asia